- A honeycomb towel doesn’t react on the same way as a cotton terry towel in the first wash. and it will change its flat appearance to a waffle appearance.
- Please remind that honeycomb weave towels shrink about 15 to 20% honeycomb weave in the first wash but it could be less if you clean it as we recommend.
- First of all, soak the towels in cold water before washing it.
- Wash it with other white cloths at low temperature and then at 100°F (40°C) maximum.
- Avoid the dryer to minimize the shrinkage despite it will comes out softer.
- Iron your towel after each wash when it’s still humid.
- After each wash, shake your towel to put the fringes in order.